@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Re-New Day~~

Today I wake up in the early morning
And get ready to re-new my old passport
I be there at 9 A.M in the morning
In that time, have less people at there only
So I get to the counter there and
Take the passport re-new form
At that time, I don't have self picture
So I decide got to the photo shop
And take My Passport size picture
This is the picture that I had took at the photo shop









And then, I fill up my form and go to pass it up
At the passport re-new counter
At that time, started have many people le
Become more and more people
So it had decrease My time to take My passport
I q up almost 35 minutes only till my turn
To pass up the form
The person at the counter said
"After 2 hour later, I will get My New Passport"
"Called Me Come Back After This"
So I went to have my breakfast with My parent
At Ipoh Old Town
When almost time, We start moving to get My passport
I arrived there, My passport had just finish up
I feel more satisfied with My new passport then My older passport
There have a big differences between My new passport and My old passport
Even the person at the counter there also doubt
Is the older passport is belong to me or not
Actually Myself also doubt myself is that Me
When I see My older passport picture
Really so funny~~ HaHaHa~~~
Let Me show You le~~

Before~~








This My Old Passport

After~~








This My New Passport

Very big differences hor?? HeHeHe~~
After I get my passport, I go re-new My License too
License got a bit same face
Don't have big different like My passport

This is My old license~








And this is My new license~~








HeHeHe~~
Try compare before de me and after de me see
Which Robin more handsome~~
Wakaka~~~
Anyway, I'm satisfied with My new license and passport
HeHeHe~~~

No comments: