@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, September 4, 2009

Worrying About You~~

Last night, We together went to cybercafe play computer games
At the first, We play Left4Dead together
Many funny thing that You made
Make us laugh until can't stop
We how playing also can't pass through the stage
And We were boring with the stage and We decide to give up
So We play another games, play music online games "SDO"~~~
I long time no play already, when started play back
My finger was hard like a rock
Not flexible then before already
When We play until half time
Suddenly, Your face and Your mood truly changed
You look like saw someone that You don't want to saw
You were looking all around the cybercafe
And I keep see where is You looking at and Who is You looking at
I saw Your face truly become moody
My heart at that time very worry when saw You like this
At that time, I really wanted to know what is happening to You
Why suddenly You will become like this~~
But You didn't want Me care about it
Do You know??
You are the one who I care the most
I worry about You
I want You to share all of Your problem with Me
I want to be the first person who know Your problem
I want to be the first person that can help You
I know everyone will had their own secret
But i really wanted to know what the problem that u met
I want to help You to solve the problem together
No matter what had happened or what is happening
I will always be the one who can accompany You
And stay at Your side~~~
This is what I want to do for YOU~~

No comments: