@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Uncomfortable Morning~~

3 September 2009
A very hot morning
I was woke up in the morning and I feel myself very an uncomfortable
I don't know What I'm uncomfortable about
Yesterday Night before 3 September 2009
I slept at one of my friend house
Before i sleep, I had a call with someone
After the call, this feeling is coming to me
Make me really can't sleep a that time
So i decide to play one match of DOTA by alone
For make me feel sleepy
Yes~~~
I really did it!!!
That match really a very boring match
Make me feel very sleepy and boring
After the game, I faster go lay on the bed and starting closing my eye
By that time, my friends is playing the ghost website
Always call me help to finds out the way
At that time, I feel very sleepy and tired
Without bothering him, I straight away sleep until this morning
When I woke up, I feel more uncomfortable then yesterday
I'm try thinking what made me feel uncomfortable
But I still can't find out what it is~~

No comments: