@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Luck For Your Last Exam~~

I saw You online MSN
But I can't send any message to You
I got try phone call You
But You didn't pick up My call
My Sum Qing become so down
I worry about You
I feel myself like can't contact You
And You didn't receive My any contact
I hope I can call You tonight
So I wish You Good Luck with My Mouth
Not by typing Blog or Message

Tomorrow is Your KMS exam~~
With My spirit that I have now
Wish You All The Best
And I Hope You Can Get The Result That You Want In Every Subject
I Will Anytime And Anywhere Also Will Support You De~~
Smile Always~~
Your Smile Gave Me Many Memories~~