@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Suprising~~

Today, 8 of September 2009
Is your mother birthday
I'm surprising that your mother will asked me
To call her, and greet her "Happy Birthday"~~
I didn't understand why your mother
Will wanted me to call her or send her a message
But I'm so happy because I can feel in Your family
There have the sight of Me
And I with my sincere heart to greet Your mother
So i decide to call her and wish her "Happy Birthday"
At the first, I had called Your mother many times
But she didn't answer my call once
After a while, Your mother had called me and ask me to call her back after 15 minutes
The 15 minutes really passed very slow
I nervous and my hand are truly shaking
At 16 minutes later, I had started to call Your mother
I call her few times, She also didn't answered my call
But after a while, She call me back
In the call, Your mother invited me come out
For seeing each other
I feel very weird and scare
Why She wanted to invite me come out for seeing each other??
Is She will Block our relation??
Stopping me for chasing You??
You told me that this is impossible to be like that
And I also feel myself are thinking too much too
Anyway, I also happy that i could chat and greet your mother
On Your mother birthday~~
I hope Your mother~~
Always Healthy and Always Happy~~

No comments: