@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Too Touching In What You Had Done!!

My Dear,
Thank You for what You had done for Me
I never got this happy before
Yesterday because of My brother, I'm in very bad mood
I unhappy because My brother had caught an accident
I heard the news from my parent
I about worry him until I cried out
Luckily, You are the one who stay beside Me
Accompany Me whole night
That night You make many things for Me
You had help me to design well Our ~斌瑶~
I'm really very happy when I see it
Beside that, there have one thing that You had made
That thing is really really make me so 感动
I had say before that I want to combine Our picture together
Too bad that I didn't not know how to combine it
But You can combine it together with another way
When I receive it, I feel very 感动 till My tear almost want to drop out
Those tear is represent the happiness in My heart
I will always remember what You had done for Me
And I will let it stay in My heart and it will not be forget for forever~~

No comments: