@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Feel~~~

There already some period time we know each other
How much do You Know about Me in this period time?
Is there a lot that You understand About Me?
Still Remember how We met??

The first time we meet, is at Kampar funfair and We
Have a enjoyment time in chit chatting period
Even Not know each other, we also can chat happily

When we almost finish our chit chatting
At that time, i asked for Your MSN address
You gave without hesitating

I feel very happy that I could get closer to You

Finally, You had added Me at MSN,
Even We not truly know each other well at first
Later a while, We had become a normal friend
That could know each other more well

4 days later, You had know my feel on You

You want me to express all my feeling to You
Other then that, You also didn't avoid me
Until A Night, You had truly accept me and

I with You had started a couple relation but

Last for 3 days only
Only this 3 days, You gave a very memorable feeling
Very memorable feeling that I can't Forget
Even Just For 3 Days~~

Unfortunately, We could not be together for forever



















If You Want Know How I Feel To You Right Now
Combine All The First Alphabet In Each Sentences
Then You Will Know How I Feel To You~~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

我真的好笨哦!
哈哈!!!
不懂藏在里面的意思
如果不是你告诉我
我真的一辈子都不懂了
看到的时候
眼泪流下来了
真的好感动
谢谢你
为我做的一切