@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, September 13, 2009

This Is Not What I Want To Mean

Mun Yew ar~~~
Yesterday I wrote a blog for You
I'm using the same way with the Blog I wrote for You before
To express my feeling~~
In the blog, There have two meaning
One is outer meaning and One is inner meaning
Actually the outer meaning is NOT what I want You to know
The main point is in inner meaning
That is the thing that I want to express to You

Yesterday I said sorry to You
Is because the response You gave Me
I feel You had combine the two meaning together
And make You feel I'm going to giving up
Actually this is not what I want to mean
I'm not giving up, I'm letting You know
That my feel on You is keep increasing

I had told You before
Asked You to read clearly
Find out what I really want to tell You
Every single word must see clearly

It's good that You had find out easily
But You are getting misunderstood what My blog mean
I thought I can let You continue mean like this
But if i letting You continue mean like this
What the mean that I had write in my blog
All had become meaningless

Mun Yew ar~~
I hope You can truly read the blog again
I don't want You to combine the two meaning together
My heart is preferring inner meaning
The special word that I wrote for You
I hope after You read the blog once again
You will feel touching~~
And I want You to
Write Back me a blog
When You had know the real meaning of The blog
That I had posted yesterday~~

I wait You~~

No comments: