@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Feeling Better Because You~~

This morning~~
I really in bad mood and unhappy
After I had hear Your voice when I called You at this evening
I feel much better~~
Without Your voice
I can't feel happy for this whole day
Is You bring happiness for Me
Without You, There Won't Have Me
I need You~~

With wonderful mood~~
I do liao something that makes funny
Today I try wear Singapore Policemen Uniform o~~
Hehe~~
Not real Policemen is cannot wear de~~
But with My wonderful mood
I curi curi wear at home o~~
But with My sister permission la~~
Hehe~~














Wa~~~ Policemen Uniform o~~ HeHe~~

This Is The Original Full Set of Police Uniform
See what the difference between this two picture ma??
Actually nothing difference~~
Got eye got mouth got nose
Look difference is One is casual One is Serious de
Hehe~~













This The Set of Police Uniform When They On Duty
Like have special festival on the street
The Policemen will wear like this de
But They will have gun and other stuff on their belt la
I'm Not Ori de~~ I'm cetak rompak lai de~~ Wakaka~~
After I wear this uniform, I feel Myself a bit look like petrol man
Helping people fill up the petrol more then a Policemen
Hehe~~ Pai Seh Pai Seh
If I be Singapore Policemen, I think I will Ying Sui Sai Singapore Forcement
Be normal citizen more better~~
Wakaka~~

Ta daaa~~
This is the expensive bag that I win My sister yesterday














It look very normal right??
But I very like it o~~ HeHe~~
I think this bag will be My school bag
You think Hao ma??
Hehe~~~
And this is the shoe that i bought today














Worth Rm99
Got a bit Heart pain
Because this shoe is not I concentrating choose de~~
Wu~~Wu~~~ T-T
But never mind le~~
Also nice WHAT~~~
HaHa~~

When at night, I went to A famous bag shop in Singapore There have many kinds of ladies bag At that time, I have first sight love on a bag That time, I think want to buy the bag for You But I scare the bag i buy liao You will don't like it~~ I still hesitating that I should buy it or not And then, I decided to call You And ask You, What kind of the bag that You like After I hang up Your call I straight away take out my wallet And call the sales girl help Me pack it up














This is the bag that I had bought for You
The price I can't tell la~~
But I hope You will like it

Today I feel happy o~~
All Because of You de
Not because of You
I think I won't be happy for the whole day
Until I hear Your voice~~
Hehe~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

haha...u wear the police uniform really look like petrol man
kaka...but ye shi hao kan la!
the shoes u buy oso nice mar...

the bag so nice leh!
i so like it...