@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Doggie "Patrick"


There have a puppy doll
Named Patrick
A red little puppy

This is the puppy Patrick that I brought yesterday
Price is Rm 40
Cheap hor??

I brought this puppy Patrick is wanted to present to someone
But friend of Mine also like this kind of dolls
And he use Rm50 buy This puppy Patrick from me
At the first, My heart is don't want sell to him
But my friend had told me
If I like this puppy Patrick, I should keep it myself
Is not present to another person that not suppose to present
He said those those is got a bit hurting me
But i know he is for my own good
Is okay for Me if i sell that puppy Patrick to him
Maybe She will not like it or won't accept any present from Me
Am I right that I'm making this decision??

No comments: