@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, September 11, 2009

A Nervous Morning~~

Today I need to go Singapore by My own self
I going there by taking bus
And the bus take off at 9 A.M in the morning
I woke up at 7 A.M, then i take a warm water bath
The weather is cold, The water is warm
Make Me feel very comfortable when taking the bath
After the bath, i start tidy up myself
My cloths and pants all had been ready by My mother
So I'm not worrying in my clothing
Then I wax my hair until I can suit my clothing
It seem normal hair style that I make
But I feel satisfied on it
And then, I start pack the thing that i need to bring
Check along My passport, My bus ticket, My wallet
And Some important letter for My sister
After packing, I look at the time~~
Just 7.40 A.M only
I done so many thing but it only takes 40 minutes
The time is like slowing down already
Then I sit in room, and that time My thinking start coming out
I suddenly feel so nervous and worry
I worry that I'm all alone in the bus
All alone to Singapore
I'm asking myself that "I will safety arrive there ma??"
Everything keep pop out from my brain
Honestly, I really need someone to accompany me right now
I want to call You, But today is Your Japanese exam
I should not disturb You
Plus yesterday I had chat a long long period with You
I scare You will feel boring if chatted too long with Me
But I really want to hear Your voice
Just Your voice can give some warm feeling to Me
I don't know why I will say like this
But all is true and all is from My heart
When You had read this blog
I hope You can call Me when You are free~~
Good Luck in Your Exam
I will use all my spiritual to support You
Hope You can get a beautiful result in every subject that You Take
Take Care~~
Keep In Touch~~
Smile Always~~

No comments: