@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My First Trip Is In A Normal Shopping Mall~~

Today I went to shopping Mall after My breakfast with My sister
I walk along the shopping mall
There have no places can attract me
I feel Singapore de Shopping Mall are almost similar with Malaysia de
But got one place that reeally can attract Me
Do You know where it is??
Don't know leh~~ HeHe~~
That place is The Shopping Mall de
TOILET~~~
Wakaka~~
Why I say so??
Because the toilet very unique and very colorful
It really attract Me to stay longer when in there













This is the toilet logo that represent MEN's Toilet














And in there have a big big mirror
This mirror really is attracted me
And make me can't stand to take picture with it
The post that make in this picture is to represent that I'm Men~~
HeHe~~
After that, I had my lunch in Subway
The bread in there is really very delicious to eat
And the price also not quite expensive too
Then after My lunch, I continue my journey on this mall
When I on the walk, I had walk into one special hp shop
That shop except sell hp, it also can help people to wrap their hp
So I decide to take part, and let them wrap my hp
So I had choose a very cute cute picture and let them wrap for Me
After 45 minutes, I came back took my hp
I feel so surprising, that my hp image had totally change











This is the new skin of My hp
At first, I feel very satisfied de
When i arrive home liao
I had found out a very very big problem after i had change liao this skin
The big problem is the skin had truly cover my hp speaker
My hp speaker is already enough low voice le
Now cover it liao
I truly can't hear music at all
Really very KNS geh la~~
Cannot~~
Tomorrow I must go back to the shop
And call them repair back it~~
Now I feeling not satisfied with it liao~~
Really gik sei Me le~~~

No comments: