@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Sorry That I Could Not Be Your Side~~

I would like to say a thousand of Sorry to You
I'm now at place that far away from You
I really don't know what can I do for You
When I'm in here~~
I feel myself very useless~~
Can't even protect a girl which I like~~
Really can't truly protect Her
When I call You, I feel very shy
Because when You're in problem
I can't immediately come save You
And help You solve the problem that You're facing
Now when You're on problem
The thing I can do is just only call You
I feel myself really very useless~~
I'm really so sorry~~
Today I'm in very bad mood
No mood chat with people
No mood learn mandarin
No mood eat
No mood walk
I'm hiding inside and sleep only
This morning my shoulder quite pain
At that time, i really got think want go KL find You
So I can accompany You always
Can accompany You chatting
Can accompany You shopping
Can accompany You do what You want to do
And You can help help Me massage my shoulder
I really miss that~~ KeKe~~
I think I will come KL find You at this end of the month
At that time, I can accompany You go back Kampar
So You won't be alone at that time~~
Last word from Me to You
I'm sorry~~

No comments: