@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~~First Date With You~~

28 September 2009 Is a Special Day,
Is A Very special day for Me
At this day, I had a date with with You
At Kuala Lumpur, Sunway Pyramid
We meet at Sunway Skating Place
I'm the one who early arrived
And at there waiting for Your arrive
When You arrived, You call Me
And I go around the skating area
And meet You, But failed
Actually You was behind Me
and following up with Me
But I don't know at all
So You come near Me
And gave Me a suprise
I saw, I feel very very happy
And that day, we both wear the same color
Of cloth, pant, shoe, include our accessories
hehe~~ Like a very sweet sweet couple
Too bad is I didn't take picture with You~~
We both feel hungry at that time
And We went to eat Sushi at Sakae Sushi
We both eat til very very full until walk also SUSAH~~
Then We both walk around the shop lots and look around
Then We both went for a movie
The movie We watch name "The Ugly Truth"
We both get a couple seat
For Me, Is really special seat
Because I had never try a couple Seat with others
You are the First~~ Hehe~~
This movie quite nice~~ About relation of Man And Women
After movie, We went walk around the teenager shop lots
At that time, I had both You a jacket~~
A green bear jacket, I hope You will like it
And then, We both had our dinner At Taiwanese Restaurant
At that, We was planing wanted to go home
But the days had already late
And If I let You go back Home by Yourself
It already too dangerous for You
We both had think a long time And I had decide that
You may sleep with Me at My sister house for one night
Without any problem, You had agreed with My decision
With the problem had been solve
We feel the night We have is still very young
So we had planned to go clubbing at Sunway CoCo Banana
Too bad, CoCo Banana need Long pants
So I can't get in there, I saw You feel a bit Disappointed
Lucky, Your mother had recommended You A clubbing place
Named BarCelona~~
Without wasting time, We went there and We had our first Bucket of Heineken
The night still early, at there still less people
But until midnight, Peoples is increasing
And Our clubbing mood also rising
That Night, You drink many and had get drunk
Something You had done to Me That I can't forget
~No need to write out~ [Just You And Me Know]
Then You had drunk until You had think about Your family
You had cried out, and said out all your problem
That kept in Your heart for long long time
At the midnight, 3 A.M in the morning
We went back to My sister house
The journey We back to house
I had take caring You
Look after You and Protect You
Sometimes, You were too stubborn
Make Me sometime really very hard to do
But I must take My responsibility to bring You Home safely
At last, We went back home safely
We both had took our bath,
And We both went to sleep together in One room~

In this day and In this night
The thing We had done
I will Forever Keep In My Heart
Because~~
This Is The First Date I Had With You



No comments: