@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Monday, September 21, 2009

I Mind Myself Become Like This

Actually I mind Myself had become like this
I'm not comfortable with the look I have now
I very regret that I had go cut My hair until like this
I very very unhappy
I won't be happy until I get My hair long back
Actually I'm mind on the sight that You look to Me
I know You not like the look I have now
Don't like I had cut My hair like this
Now My look had changed
You dui Me de also will totally change too
I really can't accept it
I really think want to hide Myself for few month
Really don't want You to see Me
Wait until I get back My long hair back
I only will show up Myself
If the time can be turn back
I definitely won't cut My hair
But Now~~
Everything is too late
Everything already can't turn back

1 comment:

mun yew said...

dun la!
i dun mind la!
zhi shi kan bu xi guan er yi
dun mind about it le!
ok!?
^^
smile alwayz