@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Am Really I'm Annoying??

Today I woke up at early in the morning
Even last night I couldn't sleep well
Why I will sleep not well??
Because yesterday I'm thinking someone
Who I Care The Most~~
Today is Her exam, I think I woke up early in the morning
So I can accompany her study the subject that She think is very hard
So in the early morning, I had called her and wanted to know She study till how
Actually at that time, I'm missing her and wanted to hear Her voices
Too bad is when i call her, She actually haven't wake up
I'm feel so sorry that I had disturbed Her when She are sleeping
I feel myself is not supposing too early to call her
I scare I will make Her not enough sleep and
I scare I will make Her can't concentrate on Her exam
I know She will say "it's ok de, Never mind la"
But for Me, I feel myself really disturbing Her a lot
I scare She will feel I'm annoying
Really Sorry For Disturbing
The time before She exam, I had tried to call her
She didn't answer my call,
And I know that time She sure already go college for Her exam le
So I didn't repeat My call to her
Actually, I wanted to call her is wanted to tell her
That I miss her at that time,
我真的真的很想她哦
And I also wanted to wish her good luck in Her exam
But I have no chances to say to Her what My heart want to tell Her today
I never in front of Her and tell her that I miss Her before
今天我真的想告诉她,我是真的很想念她
But the chance had just gone
I don't know when I could have brave and chance to tell her
That I Miss Her So Much~~
Maybe those word just Me is wanted to say to Her, Feel to Her only
About Her, I really don't know
Will She miss Me at all the time when I'm not around??
I always find Her in MSN, Messaging and Calling
I always like disturbing Her all the time~~
Even She didn't say out from Her mouth that I'm annoying
I also can feel Myself very annoying too
HaHa~~



But~~~~~
I'm Annoying All because My Heart is Caring about YOU~~

No comments: