@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Night In Singapore~~

Today I arrive Singapore at 5 P.M
I sit in the bus almost 8 hour
I feel so tired at that time
When I arrive there, My Uncle come fetch Me
At first we met, he spoke mandarin with Me
I got a bit don't understand but also need force myself to understand
Really hard to communicate
But never mind, I will learn from now is this 18 days
So that when come back, I could speak mandarin smoothly with You
In the way back to my house, I truly one word also didn't say out
Because I scare will paiseh when I speak mandarin
My uncle will laugh me
He ask me thing, I just answer "em" and "oh" only
Til i arrive home, I feel so comfortable
So I faster pack up my thing and take a warm water bath
After the bath, I take a nap in my room
At that time, my sister is not around there
So I take nap until night 10 P.M
Then, my sister come back
So we go out eat our dinner together
We both chat liao many thing
Chat about Your thing too
HeHe~~~
Then we go back to my house and I take out my computer
And online MSN le
I find You but You didn't reply Me
Until the period time when i chatting with my parent in MSN Video Cam
You find me many time, until You sms Me by using phone
HeHe~~
I'm sorry ya~~ Make You wait Me~~
When I want started to sleep, My eye can't be closed
Actually at that time, I really really very miss You
My Head All is You
Is You~~ Wong Mun Yew
Do You miss Me when You're alone at there?
Do You miss Me when You're sleeping??
I can't sleep smoothly~~
So I decided to write blog Hope tomorrow You can see it
How I pass My first night at Singapore~~
Tomorrow is Your HI exam
I have confident on You That You will pass Your exam
Hope tomorrow You could try You best~~
I will always support You de~~
Keep In Touch~~

No comments: