@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why Our Surname Is Same??

Today one friend of mine mention about Our Surname
Our Surname were truly are the same
Even the meaning, Chinese handwriting, and English spelling also is the same
What my friend had told me
He told me that if the surname were same
It impossible to be together because it might have same blood type
Plus For older person in the family will not accept this relation
The chances to be with You had decreasing
To compare with other people who chasing You
I already lose half chance to chase You
At that time, my mood is truly drop
I feel very upset on our surname
At the first, i really din realize about our surname
Since my friend had mention it
I only realize that our surname is really same
The thing that make me most hurt is my friend told me
That You will because this reason and won't accept me
I hear what he say, I feel more hurt
I don't know what I should do now
I'm hurt and sad
All is because I really had putted this relation in my heart
And I care about the relation between You and Me

No comments: