@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Is There A Problem For Same Surname Relation??

Is there a problem for me if I'm in same surname marriage?
For me, there will not be a big problem for me
But i know, in Your situation that will be a very big problem
Disagree from Your family
Maybe You were also can't accept a person who have same surname with You
This problem I had told my mother before
And She had told me many thing about this
I feel surprising that she didn't disagree me to have relation with someone who have same surname with me
She told me same surname marriage for Dulu (Don't How To Write In English)
Everyone will not agree with this relation
Especially for the oldest person in the family
But now is already in modern century
Less people are already care about this matter
She told me that will not be a big problem for Me and You if We really together
What My mother had told me all this
There have some word from my heart I need to say to You
If You accept Me and want to start the relation with Me
I will use all my heart to proof to Your family, especially Your dearest grandfather
That I'm serious on the relation that i have with You
How they disagree us, if You still want to be with Me
How hard it is, I also won't give up
I'm sure that one day my heart will truly make Your Dearest Grandfather FONG SUM handed You to Me~~~

No comments: