@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Night You Are Not Around~~

Today 6 something at the evening
You taking KTM train go KL by Your Own
I didn't know that You will go alone
I thought Sunny is accompanying You
Why suddenly she will say don't want go already??
Make Me suddenly too worry about You
Hope You will arrive there safely
Tonight I will all alone facing the computer
Normally at night when I at Singapore
You will accompany Me chatting in MSN at night
Today is totally different already
I suddenly feel so lonely~~
Lonely~~
I'm So Lonely~~
I'm Got Nobody~~
All On My Own~~

Just now You SMS and told Me
You were alone at there
Nobody can be there to fetch You
I'm Now Very Worry About You~~
Hope You can safety arrive Your Own home tonight

No comments: