@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, September 20, 2009

W.H.Y?

Today, 20 of September 2008
A very weird feeling I had today
I feel My heart like got stone stepping on it
I feel very uncomfortable
I don't know why I feel like this
I really want to know it
What happen to Me~~
I feel Myself not like Myself
What is actually going on??
I feel myself like everything also Don't Want
I don''t want walk
I don't want stand
I don't want sit
I don't want go anywhere
I don't want eat
I don't want drink
I just need someone who can really care about me
Accompany Me~~
How can I say it??
I can say I'm unhappy?
Yes!! I'm very unhappy
I'm in bad mood??
Yes!! I what mood also don't have
But I really don't know what is the reason
Why I will like this??
I got ask myself
Is Because Nancy? (My-ex)
Actually I already truly let her go
Why I want like this because of her
She already not part of My life
Now, When
-I closed my eye, I will see dou someone
-I'm in thinking, I sure will think dou someone
-I'm doing something, no matter what thing, I will miss dou someone
The person I always think dou
That is the person who is most important for Me
Now, Am I unhappy and bad mood because of Her??
WHY??

1 comment:

mun yew said...

y in bad mood ar?
if got anything juz call me lo!
but u alwayz say u scare disturb me...
i hate lo!
if im really busy or wat
i wont hang up ur phone lo!
ok!?pls dun think like tat jor
if not i dun wan choi u jor!
dun find me jor!
dun bad mood alwayz la!
faster bcome old ar!
kaka...smile alwayz...happy alwayz
infront of me i alwayz c u smile de
dun wan c u sad