@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Strange Feeling~~

Today I feel a bit strange
Sometimes one day at least one message from You
Today I didn't get once even a half also nope
In the fresh early morning
I have a very great mood
Everything I done
Is smooth like a Tau Fu
When till in the afternoon
I got feel a bit weird
Why My Hp didn't ring at once de
I firstly thought is My hp problem
I restart My hp for few times
I still haven't receive a single message
Until 4 something in the evening
My heart starting confusing
I remember what I need to do this evening
I also forget to do already~~
I like doing something without the spirit
I start become moody~~

Today You whole day didn't find Me
Even didn't tell Me where have You been
I'm worry about You~~
I scare I call You
I will disturb You
Besides that, I thinking that
Is You already angry Me??
Is I had done liao something make You unhappy??
Whole evening, I just thinking~~
I really wanted to call You and ask the really
You said before
You won't find that people
If You feel anger or annoying to Him or Her
I scare I will the one
So I didn't call You~~
Hope when You see what I had write in My blog
I hope You will find Me~~
Because I'm at here
Is really Missing You~~

No comments: