@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Math Exam~~

Today is My math exam~~
Yesterday night I sleep at 4 something
And I think at the next morning
So I could wake up early morning,
So that You could help Me in My math problem
But I over slept already
Until You sms Me that time
I only could truly wake up
Then I call You,
At that time, You were eating Your breakfast
So ready up my thing and go to Your hostel
When I arrive there
I at Your hostel downstairs wait almost few minutes
Then I saw Your housemate came down
She open the door and let me in
And call me to go up there and find You
Then I went up Your hostel
Unlucky is Your door had locked
I feel shy if I shouted at outside to call
So i didn't do that and decided to wait You
Then I keep on sms You
But You didn't See My message
At there, I feel very hot
All the my sweat keep on coming out from My body
After a while,
I hear Your stepping sound~~
I feel So happy then rush to the top
At that time, Your stepping sound like rushing come down
HeHe~~ You Are Rushing For Me~~ HeHe~~
Then We together go back Your room
We Both Start Do Revision
Today what you teach me
Like Percentages, Decimal Place, and Simultaneous Equation
All very useful to Me
In this few question, I can answer easily
Without any problem~~
But until the question about Mode, Median , and Mean
I got a bit confusing with it
I don't know my answer is correct or not
But I had really try my best le~~
Some question I really didn't know how to do
So I just left it empty at there
I think almost 6 or 7 question at there
I'm not want get A
I just hope My math exam can pass only
Anyway~~
Thanks For You a lot
For Helping Me So Much~~
I hope You can help me in another sem too if have chance~~

No comments: