@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let Justice Choose For Us~~

I so happy what you write for me
However, I still hesitating~~
A day per a day that had passed
Very very slow
Even I'm doing something
3 days I had been in Singapore
Wherever I'm going
Or whatever I'm doing
Robin will still in
Deeply miss Mun Yew at all the time
Time per time
Hour per hour
A minutes per a minutes had pass
There have no reason to stop Me for
Keeping on missing You
Every morning I will think about You
Every night I will miss about You
Ping heart will always have Yew
I how feel to You
No one will feel it
My heart caring about You
You like no response
How hard I had tried
Even I willing sacrifice for You
A bit also didn't feel ma?
Robin really want to know
The feeling that You have
With Robin Now
How is the answer will be~~
I also will accept it and
Control myself not to be upset, No matter
How hard it will be
I also will hold it on
What You will tell me
Anytime, I will always remember it
No Matter what had already happen
The thing that will never change is
The Way that Robin Felt
On Mun Yew~~~
The Word That I had write in My blog
Even a single word, I Hope You can
Let it stay in Your heart if You are decided
Letting Me go out from Your world
You Will Always be The most important person
On Robin heart~~ Forever also won't be
Unforgettable in Robin Mind~~

IS
I LOVE YOU~~


No comments: