@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Am I Jealous??

Yesterday You write in Your Blog
That day You go out with 阿宝
Look like You with 阿宝
Have do liao many thing leh
Taking Many Picture~~
Eat Taiwan Food~~
Eat Secret Recipe~~
So good leh~~
I don't know I will have that chance or not leh
Today I feel very blur~~
I think I like this after I see liao Your blog
Make Me feel a bit jealous
When You told me that
He buy shoe for You
When Your leg is hurt after wearing Your friend shoe
Wa~~ My heart become more jealous liao~~
He really treat You very good~~
He still have feel on You ma??
At that time, You feel touch ma??
He do this for You~~
At that time, He asked You again?
Do You will reject Him like last time too?

1 comment:

mun yew said...

me n him juz fren only
dun think too much la!