@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Monday, September 14, 2009

Crying~~

Actually I'm not that You think easy cry out de
Even I want to cry, I also will hold up the tear
I won't let it drop out and let peoples see it
In My mind, I had just cried 2 time in front You
One is when I'm drunk
And one is yesterday
Yesterday I cry out is because that time I already too depression
My heart are already too missing You
Plus with the lyric meaning
I really YAN MG JU cry out jor le
It doesn't mean I look like girl
So lembut and not enough MAN
Is because I'm will depress on everything I met
Everyone also can cry~~
Boy and Girl or Men and Women
Why must boy or men had to choose not to cry?
But why girl or women can be choose to cry?
If there have two way to let You to choose
Cry or Don't Cry
You Will Choose Which One?
If Me, I prefer Cry
Because Cry It Out Can Makes Our Heart Feel Better~~
Do You Agree With Me?

No comments: