@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Got Many Thing Want To Buy And Do~~

Today I went to Singapore Chinatown
At there got many Chinese stuff
Like Cloths, Foods, and other Accessories
Actually I'm not interested on it
But really got many funny stuff thing can see and play
Today I have a bet with My sister
I bet that I can stick at the wall with this position
For maintaining 5 minutes














At that time, many people passing through there
Many people watching and looking at me~~
Actually I got a bit feel Pai Seh de
Hehe~~
At last, I win the bet and My sister brought Me
A very expensive bag for Me
I very like that bag o~~ HeHe~~
I have same thing haven't buy and do yet
I still haven't buy and do~~
-My new shoe
-My new jacket
-Cut My new hair style
-Dye My new hair style
I think before I go back I will settle the thing that i haven't buy and do
Hehe~~
Hope I can give You a good image when You see Me again~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

u dye ur hair colour dun so kua zhang ar
dun hak sei me ar!
kaka...ur hair short dy lo
still wan cut mie?